I picked up six bottles of rosé wine yesterday from the Abbotsford Signature Liquor Store. I'm on a quest, you see, to find the perfect pink pleasure. I didn't have time to stop in at any wineries or private liquor stores, but the summer certainly isn't due to end for yet another couple of months....j'espère.
Here's the list, so far, of the wines I'll be tasting over the course of the next couple of weeks. I will add to the list as I get more time to shop at private wine stores and local wineries. And yes, I will share my findings with you.
- Gazela Rosé (Portugal/NV)
- Road 13 Honest John's Rosé (Okanagan Valley, BC/2009)
- Domaine Houchart Rosé (Côtes de Provence, France/2010)
- Quails' Gate Rosé (Okanagan Valley, BC/2009)
- Gray Monk Rotberger Rosé (Okanagan Valley, BC/2009)
- Domaine Lafond Roc-Epine (Tavel, France/2008)
Cheers to you!
Copyright © 2011 Kathleen Rake. All rights reserved.