This is a value-packed, wine-soaked event that just happens to be a fundraiser benefiting PADS. You'll get to
- taste wines from Okanagan Crush Pad and its client wineries
- nibble on delicious goodies presented by the chefs at Stanley Park Pavilion
- bid on exciting silent-auction items
- get in on the chance to win a fully stocked wine fridge
- chat with winery people and emcee Terry David Mulligan
- watch PADS dogs demonstrations
- soak in the puppy cuteness during the puppy parade
- meet Caber, Canada's first trauma K9
If that's not enough, Rick and I will be there ;)
Here's how you enter to win two tickets to SIT STAY SIP:
Tell me here (on this blog in the comment section) which of the eight listed wines you've tasted already. It's just that easy to get your name thrown into the hat.
Contest ends Sunday, June 9 at midnight. I'll announce the winner of the two tickets Monday morning, June 10, here on this blog.
Please don't fret if you don't see your comment/entry right away; I moderate comments to eliminate obscenities and spam and sometimes I don't get to them until late in the evening.
À Votre Santé!
Copyright © 2013 Kathleen Rake. All rights reserved.