For Immediate Release
August 20, 2010 (Vancouver, BC) – All golfers with discriminating taste buds make sure you mark Monday, September 20 on your calendar for one of the best and best-tasting rounds of golf you'll ever play.
Les Dames d'Escoffier’s 2010 Celebrity Chef Golf Tournament will be held at the University Golf Club and promises great food and cool drinks from several culinary professionals including three local Fairmont Hotels, The Cactus Club Cafe, Beringer Vineyards, Skyy Vodka, Hart House Restaurant, Red Rooster Winery, Callebaut Chocolates, Wines of South Africa, Culinary Capers, an international selection of sparkling wines, and more.
You'll find plenty of fun and a chance to socialize with many of the brightest lights from BC’s culinary and hospitality scene, including
- Michel Jacob of Le Crocodile
- Rob Feenie of the Cactus Club restaurants
- Kris Kabush of Hart House Restaurant
- Margaret Chisholm of Culinary Capers
- Robert LeCrom of Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Mary Mackay of Terra Breads
- Susie Meister of Fabulous Foods
- Caren McSherry of Gourmet Warehouse
- Angie Quaale of Well Seasoned
- Scott Jaeger of The Pear Tree
- Leslie Stowe of Raincoast Crisps
Gourmet goodie bags (these alone are worth the price of admission), a buffet dinner at the clubhouse, and an opportunity to bid on live and silent auction items (including lots of great vacation and tangible prizes) are all included with your round of golf. All proceeds go to BC Chapter of Les Dames d'Escoffier's scholarship fund.
Les Dames 11th Annual Celebrity Chef Golf Tournament
Monday, September 20, 2010
1:15 pm shotgun start / scramble format
Tickets $225 includes dinner and golf